Empowering Youth for Life since 1947
Youth Programs Melbourne
St Kilda PCYC, in partnership with the government, community and business, be recognised for excellence in youth development through the provision of recreational, sporting, cultural and welfare programs.
St Kilda PCYC (Police and Citizen’s Youth Club) is a not-for-profit organisation that has been delivering Youth Programs in Melbourne that mentor and engage youth of all ages and backgrounds with recreational activities. Our ultimate goal is to provide support and training to develop future leaders with programs that empower youth for life.
As one of Melbourne’s most established youth support specialists, we have invested a great deal of time and effort into providing our members with the necessary facilities to break away from every day life and to engage with uplifting, community-based activities.
- Youth development
- Quality and integrity
- Commitment to development
- Equality and fairness
- Commitment to founding principles
- Loyal, motivated staff and volunteers
- Victorian Police Service Support
- Management infrastructure
- Community and government support
- Availability of facilities, resources and services
- Youth and families
- Businesses and corporations
- Victorian Police Service
- Community associations